Hello everyone, a few days ago I decided to build my own PC-workstation. I use some programs for 3D modeling (solidworks, catia, inventor, blender, maya), also for simulations (ANSYS, ADAMS), video editing (Sony vegas, after effects), and audio recording (cubase, omnisphere). So, basing in my budget, I did a research and I selected this items for my PC:
- CPU: i7 4970k LGA-1150
- GPU: Asus Gtx 980 STRIX OC 4GB 256-bit GDDR5, PCI EXPRESS 3.0
- Mother: Asus ATX B85-PRO GAMER, S-1150, intel B85, 32 GB DDR3
- RAM: Kit Memoria Kingston HyperX FURY Black DDR3, 1600MHz, 16GB (2 x 8GB), Non-ECC, CL10
- HDD: Seagate Desktop HDD 3.5'', 1TB, SATA III, 6 Gbit/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache
- SDD: Adata Premier Pro SP600 256GB SATA III 2.5''
This the first time that I am building a PC by my own, I just want to be sure if all the components that I choosed are compatible between them, specially with that motherboard.
Hope you can help me. Thank you for reading.