Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Vgasave

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hawkins71

Hawkins71

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:23 AM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:14 PM

My computer is in vgasave mode I have downloaded current graphics driver but can't get it out of vgasave mode please help

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 55,887 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:23 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 06:34 PM

I've not heard of this...but there seems to be plenty of Documentation .

Louis

#3 chrisboy061

chrisboy061

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:23 PM

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:56 AM

Here's the actual way on how to fix VgaSave mode. First, go in Device Manager, then you'll find a yellow mark on PCI Express standard Root Port. Thats the main key to reactivate your VGA adapters. Close Device Manager. Then, go to start,type: cmd and run it as administrator. Then, in cmd, type this: bcdedit /set pciexpress forcedisable and then press Enter, then restart your computer and presto! Your VGA adapters are fixed. But, after they are fixed, it might display in Device Manager as Standard VGA Graphics Adapter. In order to put them back as the original adapters (like NVIDIA or ATI), you'll need to download Drivermax. Its a drivers program that lets you download your VGA adapters for free. So, i hope this helped you and hope it works! Cheers! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users