Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

IncrediMail Email Softeware

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 sportman12

sportman12

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:54 AM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:22 PM

I am trying to set up 

IncrediMail

pop-up window to stay open Allter me indefinitely. til I get the New Email here is a screenshot of the Duration time what do I have to set it on to make it stay poped up ?

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Firehouse

Firehouse

• Members
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:54 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:27 PM

I wouldn't advise you to use IncrediMail since it's adware. Use these free options instead :

Opera Mail

Mozilla Thunderbird

#3 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2015 - 03:53 PM

Firehouse

will Mozilla ThunderbirdI set the pop-up window to stay open indefinitely. til I get New Email ?

#4 Firehouse

Firehouse

• Members
  • 637 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:07 PM

It does shows you how much new mail do you get. Popup lasts short,but it runs in tray,when you open Thunderbird,that tray icon disappears.

#5 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:17 PM

Firehouse are their any other email software which Popup last  notifiing you New mail came in  instead of icon disappearing ?

#6 Firehouse

Firehouse

• Members
  • 637 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:29 PM

No you got it wrong :)

When you receive new e-mail,it gives you a popup which lasts for 20 seconds,then it minimizes itself in tray (icon looks like envelope).

#7 sportman12

sportman12
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 304 posts
  •  

Posted 03 August 2015 - 04:37 PM

Firehouse are their any other email software you know which When you receive new e-mail,it gives you a popup notifacation until you get the new mail ?

#8 Atomic77

Atomic77

• Members
  • 212 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:54 AM

Posted 07 August 2015 - 10:44 PM

I had incredimail once with a older computer. all it does its allows you to have cool smilies in your email and cool email backgrounds. I don't use it anymore.

ATOMIC77

​GEEKED AT BIRTH

#9 Captain_Chicken

Captain_Chicken

• BC Advisor
  • 1,351 posts
  •  

Posted 10 August 2015 - 09:11 PM

Use gmail in google chrome, and click the sign that say click here to enable desktop notifications.

Computer Collection:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

#10 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,539 posts
  •  

Posted 11 August 2015 - 07:04 AM

Firehouse, Incredimail itself isn't Adware, it's an actual legitimate program that has been around for years. However, it's be known to bundle third-party programs, PUPs that can turn out being Adware. Otherwise, it's totally fine to use. My dad used it for years and he never had any adware issue on his computer.

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users