Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How Did You Do It?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteHatCat

WhiteHatCat

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:03 AM

Hello everyone! I'm currently studying about computer security-but I am self-taught and that doesn't always work out. My school isn't exactly a tech-savvy school so it's hard to find resources and guidance about computers so coming across Bleepingcomputer is like a ray of light :orange: I'm a noob, I only some things about networking and using terminal. I'm really bad at teaching myself...are there people willing to share ways they taught themselves? Study habits? Reliable resources? Thanks

Also, I'd love to hear from you guys who also just joined...We can be in this together lol. :lol:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:36 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:53 AM

Hello, WhiteHatCat!

Well, prior to building my first computer I checked out a book at the library on doing so and read it over and over and over again, so I didn't have to look at it at all when building. If you want to learn programming, the best site you can use is Codecademy. It's free and offers interactive courses. :)

By the way, I love your avatar!

Edited by gigawert, 03 August 2015 - 09:53 AM.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#3 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,255 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:36 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:59 AM

Welcome to BC !

It may not be exactly what you are looking for or may give you another idea. BC offers this....Malware Removal Training Program - Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Logs

Read ALL the info on that page if interested.

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users