Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Five tips with Microsoft Edge in Windows 10(Video)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bkdocco1

bkdocco1

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 08:53 AM

1. Add Home button to Edge
Lets start-> Click 3dots on the left panel with Edge then choose settings->advanced settings-> enable Home button. here, you can set some feature ex : block pops up ; enable adobe flash ...

2. Import favourite or reading list from other web browsers
You can have the favourite website on the other web browsers, then you want to import this one into Edge.
I will import bookmark frome google chrome into the edge-> let's see it. then you can see my book mark on google chrome,then I import this to edge -> Done. You can open favourite tab

3. How to set multiple homepages in Edge browser
You can setting up your homepage as you want-> ex: google.com. ok then you need restart edge .

4. Enable and Manage Passwords & Form-fill in Edge browser
You want to see saved password in previous login.
5. Open web page in IE
Last one, if you open the website and the website incompatible with edge (plugin or addon) you can open it by IE on the edge.
Please see . Finish
Thanks for watch. Nice day!

Link youtube : https://youtu.be/RGV9Y1QpwlU

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users