Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

laptop won't pass troubleshoot after restoring it ?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gurtej

Gurtej

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:42 AM

Posted 02 August 2015 - 04:56 PM

So , I restored my laptop to factory conditions and after that it was working fine. However the next day (was shut off during night) when i tried to turn it on. Everything loads like normal until windows start loading and the troubleshoot screen shows up and I can't pass it.   

does anyone know what to do ? 

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 reckonankit

reckonankit

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 02:42 AM

May be some files and applications are infetced from malware and viruses you need to scan it with windows defender in safe mode. After that scan your all drive and need to restart PC

#3 dc3

dc3

Bleeping Treehugger

• Members
  • 30,676 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:42 AM

Posted 04 August 2015 - 12:33 PM

What is the make and model of this laptop?

A System Recovery formats the HDD/SSD, so I doubt this is an infection.  My first suspicion is a problem with the HDD/SSD.

Look in the BIOS to see if the is there is a scan that can be run on the HDD/SSD.

Family and loved ones will always be a priority in my daily life.  You never know when one will leave you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users