Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Systems diagnostics was removed

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 siblis

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Local time:09:07 AM

Posted 02 August 2015 - 02:57 AM

Help.....I have a HP pavilion & pc Dosctor was removed, can I D/L that off the web or would it be on my recovery disks??

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

• Members
  • 22,037 posts
  • Local time:10:07 AM

Posted 02 August 2015 - 08:36 AM

Is this what you wanted? You need to download the one according to your computer build date. What is the model of the HP? I don't recall HP having a Diagnostic called PC-Doctor  That was a Kingsoft Utility and I believe is no longer supported. I would not recommend using it. HP has it's own diagnostic utility. It can be reached either tapping Esc at boot on some laptops or by tapping F9 if shown on the boot screen. Later models with UEFI use the F2 key to reach diagnostics.

Edited by JohnC_21, 02 August 2015 - 08:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users