Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 fails to install, NO ERROR MESSAGE

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Eonzenex

Eonzenex

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:53 PM

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:51 PM

OK. Windows 10 has failed to install. After downloading it, and i click what i need to accept it for it to install now, it reboots. To my current OS, Windows 8.1. When i check for an error in the Windows Update Center, it says "Windows 10 has failed to install." THERE IS NO ERROR MESSAGE. I have tried multiple times, with the update notification button on the task bar and using the media creation tool, both resulting in the same "Windows 10 has failed to install" with no error message. Help?

I am using a x64 HP Laptop with x64 Windows, trying to install x64 Windows 10. I previously changed my region to English (USA) so that the "Something Happened" error would not appear. I have changed back (To English (NZ))and have not received this error since.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users