Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Need drivers for Toshiba A215-s5837

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish

• Members
  • 421 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:51 PM

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:28 PM

I need video drivers for a Toshiba a215-s5837, I downloaded the one from the Toshiba website for this model computer and it said Windows 7 on the Toshiba website, but that one doesn't work at all, it always errors our during install with

Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements for installing this software

setup will exit

Toshiba website said it was for my computer and is for Windows 7 so I don't know why it will not install. I even tried running the installer in Windows Vista compatibility mode because the computer originally had Windows Vista on it, same error message. Please help me find a working driver

I also need drivers for a PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_FF001179&REV_00

Please help me and thank you

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,291 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:39 PM

PCI\VEN_104C&DEV_803B&SUBSYS_FF001179&REV_00 is your card reader

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/support/downloads/driver_cardreader_ti_25844A.exe

The only display driver shown is for Windows 7 32bit. Right click the Display adapter in Device Manager and provide the Vendor and Device ID  like you did for the card reader. Does the computer have an intel or AMD CPU? Is your Windows 7 32bit or 64bit?

Edited by JohnC_21, 01 August 2015 - 08:41 PM.

#3 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 421 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2015 - 08:42 PM

I believe it may have an AMD processor. there is an AMD logo in the lower right corner of the Toshiba boot screen before the OS loads.

#4 JohnC_21

JohnC_21

• Members
  • 24,291 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:02 PM

Does the display adapter in Device Manager say Radeon X1200? Is the OS 32bit or 64bit. Can you give me a vendor and device ID like you did the card reader?

#5 Sylveon Fetish

Sylveon Fetish
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 421 posts
  •  

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:21 PM

I fixed the video driver. The Toshiba website has an AMD driver if you scroll down. I clicked the first one which was Intel when I said it didn't work. Three or four links down had a AMD Catalyst driver that did work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users