Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 is worse than i have seen here

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lewis12398

lewis12398

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:22 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:00 PM

I just installed 10 is not much of a OS however that is not the problem. The agreements you have to sign  i know ther is two of them might be more i did not sign.Like most people usely i scan thru it and sign.

This time it caught my eye I backed and read these things I was shocked. I am not a lawer but mabey there is one on the site could tell us what.they think. I will try to be short  as i can this is not all but what I thought was the worse     1you surrender your computer

n                                2 you give permisson to use mic camera and who knows else this is 24-7 in your house

3  they can use your cell phone to track you

4  can use public careras to track you

5  they use  your car to track you

6  I didn't read this in there I assume all  this apply to everyone that lived there

7 they can use this information  in any way they wish

Folks now we know microsoft is only doing this for our own good I saved the best for last

THIS IS FOR LIFE

now you are slave we talked about 8.1 trusted installer noone complained

I pray that this is wrong

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,626 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:22 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:35 PM

@lewis12398 ~ you might enjoy this BC thread: 

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584522/by-downloading-windows-10-you-are-allowing-microsoft-to-spy-on-you/?p=3774531

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users