Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Malwarebytes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 diggiedo

diggiedo

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:07 AM

I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem im having with malwarebytes when it is done scanning i hit remove selected then hit finished then it says malwarebytes has stop responding an then it does not remove the 87 PUP files that it found. i uninstalled it then restarted my computer then i disabled my anti vires then reinstalled it an it just does,ent want to work. any help would be great. ty in advanced. :hysterical:

Edited by Queen-Evie, 31 July 2015 - 10:55 AM.
moved from Windows 10 to Am I Infected

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Firehouse

Firehouse

• Members
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM

You may use AdwCleaner or JRT instead.

#3 Aura

Aura

Bleepin' Special Ops

• Malware Response Team
  • 19,683 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:50 AM

Hi diggiedo :)

If you need assistance with Malwarebytes under Windows 10, I suggest you to post on their forums instead, as they'll offer assistance to you directly and if there's a bug with Malwarebytes and Windows 10, the devs. will be able to correct it soon. Post a new thread in the section below.

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Help

unite_blue.png
Security Administrator | Sysnative Windows Update Senior Analyst | Malware Hunter | @SecurityAura
My timezone UTC-05:00 (East. Coast). If I didn't reply to you within 48 hours, please send me a PM.

#4 buddy215

buddy215

• 13,324 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2015 - 10:53 AM

Check to make sure you have the latest version....2.1.8

(June 29, 2015)

Malwarebytes wants to ensure that you have uninterrupted protection from malware — even on the very latest operating systems. We’re happy to announce that the following Malwarebytes products now officially support Windows 10:

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free and Premium
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free and Premium
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Remediation Tool
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security 

All of the above products have been tested and verified as working as expected on Windows 10, provided you have updated to the latest available version. You can check on the latest version of a product by visiting its release history page on our website at https://www.malwareb...releasehistory/

“Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded and the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand. It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics...you are all stardust.”Lawrence M. Krauss
A 1792 U.S. penny, designed in part by Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, reads “Liberty Parent of Science & Industry.”

#5 diggiedo

diggiedo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 155 posts
  •  

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:30 PM

ty.all. the adw/jrt worked.

#6 Firehouse

Firehouse

• Members
  • 637 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 03:32 PM

No problem :)

#7 quietman7

quietman7

Bleepin' Janitor

• Global Moderator
  • 51,773 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:34 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 07:59 PM

ty.all. the adw/jrt worked.

That's good but it doesn't resolve the issue wth Malwarebytes.
Windows Insider MVP 2017-2018
Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2016
Microsoft MVP Consumer Security 2007-2015 kO7xOZh.gif
Member of UNITE, Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

If I have been helpful & you'd like to consider a donation, click 38WxTfO.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users