Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

iCloud and Windows 10 native Calendar/Mail app

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 31 July 2015 - 08:12 AM

So...I can connect the iCloud account just fine in account settings.  However, it doesn't show up in Calendar or Mail as an account I can view, yet it still shows up as properly connected in Settings.  Suggestions?  A quick google hasn't helped as it just suggested workarounds that result in read-only (not ideal) or things Ive already tried with no luck.

-etavares

If I don't respond within 2 days, please feel free to PM me.
Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.

Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 etavares

etavares

Bleepin' Remover

• Topic Starter

• Malware Response Team
  • 15,514 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:05 PM

Posted 29 August 2015 - 03:20 PM

Posting solution here.  If you have 2-step verification enabled on iCloud, you must log into iCloud -> account -> security/password -> generate app specific password and use that for Windows.  It synced immediately after deleting and relinking iCloud account with that new app specific password.

-etavares

If I don't respond within 2 days, please feel free to PM me.
Please don't ask for help via PM. The forums are there for a reason. Please post in the forums so others may benefit as well.

Posted Image
Unified Network of Instructors and Trusted Eliminators

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users