Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Monitor doesn't respond to computer. DVI no signal.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Kumiiko

Kumiiko

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:19 PM

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:59 AM

So I was in the process of upgrading to windows 10 yesterday when on a restart the monitor just suddenly went out and put itself to sleep. I left it alone for quite some time thinking it'd recover on its own but alas it stayed that way for 3 hours. Well at the moment there was a storm by where I live and the power went out on us (aren't I lucky?). Afterwards, I turn on my PC and everything seems to be working fine except the monitor is still not responding to the computer. I've tried to check if the cords were plugged in correctly (and they are), I've tried taking out the RAM to see that would help, and I even tried clearing the CMOS. Now, I'm not too experienced with computers so all of that was what a friend of mine told me to do. But none of it seemed to work and so I was wondering if you guys perhaps knew what the problem might be?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users