Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Printer not working,no sound from speakers...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BluesSky777

BluesSky777

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 PM

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:49 PM

Hi,

I have an HP computer (not sure which model),with windows 7.Recently someone tried loading paper into a Canon MG3200 (I think that's the model).

Many sheets of paper were loaded in error and the paper became jammed.The paper was pulled out,but now the printer has stopped working (it turns on,but doesn't print)

Is there anything I can try ,to see if it will work again?

Also, there are two Logitech speakers that are no longer working. (the headphones do work).Is there anything I can do to troubleshoot this problem?

thanks very much.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:53 PM

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:12 PM

Search online to download and install drivers for your printer, Try reconnecting the 3.5mm audio cable back into the PC, and/or look for your speaker in Device Manager.

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#3 BluesSky777

BluesSky777
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 13 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:53 PM

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:56 PM

Thanks.I can't find the Logitech speakers in device manager.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users