Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HP Notebook will not sleep / hibernate. BSOD.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dicklaw88

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Local time:02:48 AM

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:58 AM

Hello everyone. For the past few weeks my HP notebook (elitebook 8470P) will not go to sleep or hibernate. When I attempt to do so, it will hang with the screen off for a sporadic amount of time, before getting a BSOD and shutting down. I have removed any recent drivers and installed applications, but cannot figure out whats going on (also have limited time since I am out of the state attending a training class). Any help would be greatly appreciated! See logs attached.

Attached Files

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 jcgriff2

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 1,052 posts
  • Local time:01:48 AM

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:02 AM

Hi. . .

Please run - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Regards. . .

Microsoft MVP 2009-2015

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users