Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:26 PM

http://www.windowscentral.com/minecraft-windows-10-edition-beta-now-rolling-out-mojang

If you're a big [/size]Minecraft fan and upgrading to [/size]Windows 10 over the next 24 hours, you'll be happy to know that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is now rolling out to those who already own Minecraft and have a Mojang account. [/size]As a refresher, the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta will[/size]include features from Minecraft: Pocket Edition, along with some extras:[/size]

Ummm... Hopefully if we have Windows 10 and Minecraft we'll be able to keep the real version. The one for Windows 10 is $10 but it has so much less features.

Edit: Moved topic from Windows 10 to the more appropriate forum. ~ Animal

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 computerxpds

computerxpds

Bleepin' Comp

• 4,488 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:48 AM

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:08 PM

I think they (Microsoft) is just trying to capture another market with the windows 10 version, I see no reason that they would get rid of the full version. Probably just someones bright idea of a marketing ploy to get more people into Minecraft (without calling it a lite version).

Edited by computerxpds, 28 July 2015 - 07:09 PM.
Spelling.. typos all that

sigcomp.png 
If I have replied to a topic and you reply and I haven't gotten back to you within 48 hours (2 days) then send me a P.M.
Some important links: BC Forum Rules | Misplaced Malware Logs | BC Tutorials | BC Downloads |
Follow BleepingComputer on: Facebook! | Twitter! | Google+| Come join us on the BleepingComputer Live Chat on Discord too! |

#3 gigawert

gigawert
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:48 AM

Posted 28 July 2015 - 07:17 PM

Probably...

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users