Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Windows 10 Is Good

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JerryB52

JerryB52

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:18 AM

Posted 28 July 2015 - 05:45 AM

They have hit a homerun with Windows 10. I am very happy with it.

Windows 10, in my opinion, is a great improvement and upgrade.

There is nothing wrong with Windows 7. I've had it from the beginning.

Windows 8 and 8.1 were on a par with the Vista upgrade.

It's basically the same as 7 just enhanced and everything, including the browser, seems to run faster.

I don't think there will be many wanting to return to Windows 7.

I've had the Insider Preview for about a month. I only installed it on my laptop first but after a few days of learning how to use it, I installed it on my desktop computer.

(I can see how others with only one computer, would be wary of doing this. )

I almost compare this upgrade to Windows XP to Windows 7.

I am very happy with it and there is a Recovery section that allows you to go back to Windows 7 if you cannot, or will not change with the times...     Peace   Jerry.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 reckonankit

reckonankit

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:48 PM

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:34 AM

Windows 10 Looks very good as use by many users. Its have many new features like cortana and other windows minimize features also. Looks good for windows user if you still in confuse can read out this article that you should upgrade to windows 10 or not

http://blogs.systweak.com/archives/2015/07/27/should-you-upgrade-to-windows-10-2/?utm_source=seo&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=forum

Edited by Orange Blossom, 04 August 2015 - 02:44 PM.
Put in actual link. ~ OB

#3 malynensi

malynensi

• Members
  • 145 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:18 PM

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:55 AM

The latest Windows is quiet interesting. But Windows 7 will still be my OS. I like it than Windows 10.

#4 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,920 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:18 PM

Posted 29 July 2015 - 04:23 AM

I think that the majority of people should wait a few months and see how Windows 10 goes before taking up the free upgrade. Wait for the bugs to be fixed.

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users