Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

file recovery,

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 vikram kdas

vikram kdas

• Members
  • 29 posts
  •  

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:37 PM

i have 2 qus,
1.if a hard drive internally damaged and it not shows when insert it disk drive 0 the file can recover from it?
2. All the files of hard drive corrupted or 1tb hardrive shows 200 gb then the corrupted files can recover

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 ranchhand_

ranchhand_

• Members
  • 1,670 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:04 PM

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

1.  No. If the drive has failed mechanically, the disks must be removed in a clean room, run independently, and the data recovered. Mucho $$$.

2.  "All the files of hard drive corrupted"  ... if the files are digitally damaged, they cannot be recovered. If you break a window but still have the broken glass, can you fix the window?  no.

"1tb HDD shows 200 gb then the corrupted files can recover"  ...not if they are corrupted. If the drive has not failed mechanically, and the files are not corrupted, you may be able to recover them by slaving the HDD to a good computer and finding the files in Explore. Or use a Linux Distro, there are many.      

Edited by ranchhand_, 27 July 2015 - 04:51 PM.

Help Requests: If there is no reply after 3 days I remove the thread from my answer list. For further help PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users