Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Kernel Power Event 41 - GX 750W

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 spazmatic44203

spazmatic44203

• Members
  • 11 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:20 PM

Posted 26 July 2015 - 07:56 PM

Recently I have encounter BSOD and read the error Kernel Power Event 41 and I have pretty much made a good conclusion that this is something going on with my power supply....I made this conclusion after running all necessary checks such as fsc scan ,ramcheck, stress tests, disk error checks, temp checks.

All my temps seem to be fine but I think this has something to do with using to many watts from power supply....Is there anything I can do to prevent the crash's and not have to replace the PSU?

Here is a link to a former forum post containg .zip with dump file in it and details as to what occured....not currently using the computer it happened on so I hope this can be helpful.

http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-help-support/376601-bsod-kernel-power-event-41-a.html

Edited by spazmatic44203, 26 July 2015 - 09:12 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users