Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

please need help with my razor deathstalker ultimate keyboard...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mohi

Mohi

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 AM

Posted 26 July 2015 - 11:29 AM

hey guys hope all is well, 2 years ago i got myself the razer deathstalker keyboard, everything was working fine up untill a few months back, the problem is with the small screen on the keyboard itself, the track pad works fine but everything is blank, the 10 buttons on the top of the track pad and the track pad aswell...i contacted razer they told me to uninstall and re install razer synapse software, i did everything they asked me to but still didn't work......they told me its a hardware issue but when i plugged on my laptop and installed the synapse software it worked....so basically its software related...i have a feeling that there some kind of conflict on my desktop pc....

guys please can you help me..

Attached Files

Edited by hamluis, 26 July 2015 - 12:56 PM.
Moved from Win 7 to External Hardware - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:48 PM

Posted 27 July 2015 - 07:27 AM

Hello and welcome to BC!   What operating system are you using 32 or 64 bit?  Have you tried to run the keyboard in a different USB port?  Do you have all of the windows updates?  Do you recall what may have happend when it stopped working?

#3 Mohi

Mohi
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 6 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:48 AM

Posted 27 July 2015 - 08:55 AM

hey how are you, thanks for taking the time to help me, im using 64 bit windows 7, i tried the keyboard on another port but still doesn't work, yea i have all the windows updates installed, i really don't remember what caused it honestly....:S

Edited by Mohi, 27 July 2015 - 09:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users