Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Computer Help

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 2FNFAST

2FNFAST

• Banned
  • 20 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:33 PM

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:44 PM

hey,i need help with my cd rom drive right now,

i put a game cd in,then my computer rekonizit's,then i take it out,then i put in a music cd,then it think it rekonixit's the game cd,which it's the music cd,

also, everytime i use windows media player or any other music program,it freezez

email me at xxxxxxxxxxxxx,or msn me, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mod Edit: E-mail address was removed for your safety. Please, do not post your E-mail address in an open forum. This could lead to a lot more SPAM in your inbox, than you might want.

Edited by tg1911, 11 July 2006 - 09:13 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5,898 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:33 PM

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:56 PM

Click on the "My Computer" icon and right click on the CD drive.

Select "Properties" and click the "Hardware" tab

Then select the CD Drive again from the list that displays and click on the "Properties" button.

In the box that opens select the "Properties" tab

Untick (clear) the "Enable digital audio for this cd rom device"

See if that resolves your problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users