This is my second time getting such error. Each time after i get it, after the computer restart, weird stuff happens. The first time I had it, my antivurses both MBAM Premium (trial) and MSE had problems.
MBAM crashed twice while MSE was disabled, the second time i got it was utter chaos after the restart. It was ablack screen, aero extensions for windows were off, explorer crashed, driver library something also crashed, everything basically crashed. The computer was not responsive at all, I couldn't even see my desktop, just ablack screen with the crash messages and the taskbar. After restarting windows got back to normal, but It hanged up after loading a certain program. I waited a wihle and saw it istalling 5-6 drivers for my keyboard at the same time, when the driver for it was already installed...
I immidietely unplugged my keyboard and connected a really old one until I understand whats going on and restarted again my computer. Luckily no problems have occured to me.
I've explained most of the stuff in another post on this site (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/584032/win-7-weird-behaviour/) Please read it to get more information on what is going on with my system.
· OS - Windows 7 x64
· What was original installed OS on system? I'm not sure, my computer is really old, could be Win XP or Win 7.
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)?
Currently I'm running a non-activated version of Windows 7. My system came with a pre-installed OS.
· Age of system (hardware) Everything, except the hard disk is since 2008-2009. Hard disk is around 2012-2013
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? Yes, 3 days ago I believe, less than a week for sure.
· CPU - AMD Phenom 9550 Quad core 2.2ghz
· Video Card - Nvidia 9800 GT (512mb)
· MotherBoard - Gigabyte MA78GPM-DS2H
· Power Supply - I've changed around 3-4 of those, I have no idea. I just know that the fan is not working, but the turbo fan works (there is a red button that when you click, boosts up the fans or starts a second fan, I'm not sure. It blows a bit, enough to keep it from overheating.)
· System Manufacturer - I've ordered the stuff myself, so there is no manufacturer.
· Exact model number - As I said, its custom made.
· Laptop or Desktop? Desktop.
Edited by Spiritbob, 25 July 2015 - 10:41 AM.