Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

D-link Gaming Router

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:48 PM

I was looking at this router and was wondering if anyone had any experience... Is it worth the 125$. Does it actually priorities the bandwitch for games...

Thanks
Klink

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Snapper

Snapper

• Members
  • 550 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:01 AM

Posted 12 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

it looks very nice. there is a few features on it that are desireable. i wouldnt hesitate if it filled your needs.
i'd say thumbs up.

this is mine.
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c...FVisitorWrapper

i should have held out for gigabit lan connection like the one you are looking at.

Edited by Snapper, 12 July 2006 - 07:19 PM.

Google...Google.....browse..read

#3 Klinkaroo

Klinkaroo
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 1,139 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:01 AM

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:08 PM

Not sure if you read my other post about college but do you think this would work for that sittuation... I know I wouldn't get my gigabit but if me and my roomate wanted to have mini lans just us four (we are four in an apartement) then we could do it... But it would be fun if we we're all connected to the internet with the school system...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users