Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Can't download files

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamdropz

Dreamdropz

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:19 AM

Hi Everyone,

I am running an acer desktop with win7 home os. It has been giving me problems with downloading files stating that they couldn't be downloaded even though it attempts to do so and after it gives me that windows will abruptly stop working and need to close. The only other problem I have is the computer and printer can no longer communicate printer works for all other computers in the house.

Any help would be much appreciated.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:58 AM

Try the following from safe mode, please.

Please download MiniToolBox  , save it to your desktop and run it.

Checkmark the following checkboxes:
  List last 10 Event Viewer log
  List Installed Programs
  List Users, Partitions and Memory size.

Click Go and paste the content into your next post.

Also...please Publish a Snapshot using Speccy - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic323892.html/page__p__1797792#entry1797792 , taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.

Louis

#3 Dreamdropz

Dreamdropz
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 2 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:11 PM

most of the requested cannot be done due to downloads I have created another user profile with admin rights so I can download the requested tools however transferring them to this user profile whilst not missing a step is taking some time I have gotten everything transferred but am unable at this time to open my clipboard. will keep working toward the requested actions. Thank you

#4 hamluis

hamluis

• 56,266 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:17 PM

Posted 25 July 2015 - 04:51 PM

This is NOT a timed event :), take your time.

Louis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users