Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

kernel data inpage error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 oct.sall

oct.sall

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:44 AM

I was watching film when suddenly my display laptop turned into blue page. That was the 2nd time. I want to know how to put an end to this problem...Could someone give me a hand, please?

I've seen another page in this sites with the same problem, but i dont really understand it. I know only the basics of computer things, so i really hope you can explain it so even a novice can understand...

This was written on the screen:

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR

If this is the first time you've seen this stop error screen, restart your computer. If this screen appears again, follow this steps:

Check to make sure any new hardware or software is properly installed. If this is a new installation, ask your hardware or software manufacturer for any window updates you might need.

If problems continue, disable or remove any newly installed hardware or software. Disable BIOS memory options such as caching or shadowing. If you need to use Safe Mode to remove or disable components, restart your computer, press F8 to select Advanced Startup Options, and then select Safe Mode.

Technical information:

*** STOP 0x0000007A (0xC04A2A58, 0xC0000185, 0x46EC88C0, 0x9454BEC6)

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 0xFFFF

0xFFFF

• BSOD Kernel Dump Expert
  • 19 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:47 PM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

Please use the following posting instructions - http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/576314/blue-screen-of-death-bsod-posting-instructions-windows-10-81-8-7-vista/

Edited by 0xFFFF, 24 July 2015 - 10:21 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users