Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Recovering pictures deleted from recycle bin

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alston518

Alston518

• Members
  • 23 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 PM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:32 AM

I had a bunch of pictures that I deleted on accident, and then emptied my recycle bin. How can I get them back? I know about using programs such as yodot and disk digger, but when I use them It finds literally thousands of pictures that I am not looking for. Is there an easy way to go about doing this? Or are there any programs any of you recommend to be best for something like this?

Thanks

Edited by hamluis, 24 July 2015 - 11:21 AM.
Moved from Win 7 to All Other Applications - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 O.T.T.

O.T.T.

• Members
  • 172 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 PM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 04:29 PM

Recuva does a good job !

You can sort by file format, name, location, time... if you use "Advanced mode".

This should give you a better chance of finding the right files.

Success !

OTT

Please ask Google why some of my links don't work anymore !

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 6,085 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:50 AM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 07:11 PM

try Recuva first

then if no joy there...

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/minitool-power-data-recovery-free/

BleepingComputer Review:

MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a free data recovery tool that can be used recovery deleted files, deleted partitions, and even digital media off of flash drives. This program is very easy to use with recovery wizards and easy to use interface. Furthermore, MiniTool Power Data Recovery not only recovers data from hard disk and RAID device, but also supports to recover data from CD, DVD disks, memory card, memory stick, and flash drive.

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

“A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

GcnI1aH.jpg

#4 Scottyin

Scottyin

• Members
  • 8 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:50 AM

Posted 27 July 2015 - 03:36 AM

hey, Alston, DON'T WORRY!  I had ever happened photos suddenly deleted. so i have tried several data recovery softwares, but i found one works perfectly for me and recovered all of my files. the only con is that it is commercial , but i think it was worth it. At least it gets back my memories. This is the recover deleted files ( http://www.easyrecoverdeletedfiles.com )site, you can take a look, hope this tool could help you out.  

Edited by Scottyin, 27 July 2015 - 03:37 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users