Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

There are laughs to be had reading spam,

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 PhotoAce

PhotoAce

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:58 AM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 01:28 AM

especially when it's been generated by a translation program:

changes in your gore dulcify levels. These permit foods, lack of somatic state, medications, added illnesses, usance of fuel, punctuate, and irregularity in hormone.  ....... levels seasoned by women during the menstrual ride. Lettered the factors that can promote to changes in your execution sweeten levels and monitoring your gore sweetening levels on a frequenter assumption can exploit to greatly throttle the risks of enlarged blood sweetening levels.An extremely arch move of a Typewrite  Diabetes discourse schedule is fit fasting. There are many foods that advance to the process in execution edulcorate levels, and piece it may not be required to completely desist these foods, it is indispensable to wheel these foods with a sanguine fasting of that is luxuriously in nutrition and low in fat. A rubicund fasting should permit plenitude of new fruits and vegetables, and whole-grain foods. Not only leave a rubicund fasting safe thought.

(I removed the links).

Edited by PhotoAce, 24 July 2015 - 01:28 AM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Angoid

Angoid

• Security Colleague
  • 299 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:54 AM

Spam emails are usually littered with spelling mistakes, poor grammar and a general unprofessional look.

What makes them think that anybody could take them seriously is totally beyond me.

But sadly, some do .... each 'purchase' made from a spam email funds the next round of junk messages.

I wonder how many people who purchase from a spam email actually get to see the ordered product delivered?

Helping a loved one through a mental health issue?  Remember ALGEE...

Assess the risk | Listen nonjudgementally | Give reassurance and info | Encourage professional help | Encourage self-help and support network

#3 PhotoAce

PhotoAce
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 24 July 2015 - 02:58 AM

"gore dulcify levels"....blood sugar levels?

#4 brainout

brainout

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:56 PM

I wish I could understand whatever is being sold.  I mean:

"A rubicund fasting should permit plenitude of new fruits and vegetables, and whole-grain foods. Not only leave a rubicund fasting safe thought."  :spamsign:

I know about Rubicon, so I want a rubicund!  Now!  :wizardball:

Wonder if it will help me get rid of my kitchen ants.  Hate to fight traffic getting the borax and sugar tomorrow.  They bite me in my sleep, too.

Edited by brainout, 24 July 2015 - 03:57 PM.

(Away, Notifications Off) AUDIT PREMISES, my guidon.  -- brainout or brainouty on vimeo or Youtube, domain brainout.net

#5 violetrose

violetrose

• Members
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 PM

Posted 24 July 2015 - 06:32 PM

Hi brainout,

This is a "rubiscund smothering ridofants" guarantee - a bit messy but completely safe for kids and pets:   

1) Go to the supermarket and get the cheapest generic brand of talcum powder.

2) Inside - eg: in the kitchen -  sprinkle the talc along their tracks (windowsills etc) and entry points. A couple of days later the ants will have just disappeared!

3) Outside - dust the talc thickly around their nests and wherever the little blighters pop up between paving stones or bricks.

Why does this work? Ants are insects which breathe through little holes along their sides. The fine talc simply smothers them. Also I suspect the perfume additives in talc might help mess up their own scent trails.

Cheers :)   

#6 PhotoAce

PhotoAce
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:30 AM

Gosh, there's more:

"There are varied aspects of system & intellection which countenance:Concept Shaping: This is a primary noesis which enables us to care varied attributes into groups. These groups can be biform by organizing different inputs into one accumulation based on grassroots attributes. The construct formation games module support you to make condition in a changing surroundings.Inductive Mentation: The synthetical reasoning is the power to cover the inductive logic into daily difficulty solving activities. The synthetic mentation wit teasers and brain games can refrain you to educate this special cognition and service you to surpass in your existence."

#7 PhotoAce

PhotoAce
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:31 AM

These things appear around this time, when no administrators or moderators are listed as being on the board.

#8 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 12,915 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:58 AM

Posted 25 July 2015 - 02:45 AM

Call me strange, Go on.

I am 50 years old and still use

Johnson & Johnson - Johnson's Baby Powder 100g ...

After I shower.

Arch Linux .

Come join the fun, chat to Bleeping computer members and staff in real time on Discord.

The BleepingComputer Official Discord Chat Server!

#9 violetrose

violetrose

• Members
  • 178 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:58 PM

Posted 25 July 2015 - 07:30 AM

The Johnson & Johnson brand has certainly stood the test of time. We don't hear people talk about 'Hoovering' the house or putting beer in the 'Frigidaire' anymore but 'Johnson's Baby Powder' goes on the shopping list - eh?!  :)

#10 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,444 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:58 PM

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:06 PM

@PhotoAce #7  -  Is it the spam or the ants that appear when there are no moderators around ?

When time allows I often look at the source code for spam e-mails. What does worry me about it is the sheer number of apparently hijacked e-mail accounts that there are. I use an AOL account as my primary e-mail. I do find it odd that I should get warnings from AOL that my e-mail account has exceeded its 1GB storage limit by 97 GB but AOL is so short of e-mail addresses that they have to use Gmail, Hanmail or the e-mail server of some unsuspecting academic institution !

Chris Cosgrove

#11 PhotoAce

PhotoAce
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 165 posts
  •  

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:43 AM

Woof!  " Bad intake habits may gestate the brunt of the goddamn for the livelong unit rise yield"

#12 brainout

brainout

• Members
  • 1,190 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:58 PM

Posted 03 August 2015 - 09:45 AM

@violetrose:  You're right!  Due to talc aka baby powder, the ants disappeared from my kitchen on the 29th, and I thought they were gone for good.. until I woke early this morning and they were eating me, yet again!  (Welts all over, been going on four weeks.)  So I grabbed that 35-year old huge squeeze-box of baby powder*, twisted its shower-like nozzle and then whoooshed its powder all over the wall where they were swarming (no trail, they swarmed on the wall next to my couch, using it as a depot to jump on me).  Dunked it all over me, too.  Killed some, liberally whooshed the powder all over the carpet, couch, duvet, pillows.  And now, they are gone.

Talc still lines the kitchen counters, and they have not returned.  Never can find the ant trail. Weird thing is, they don't go after the food.  They swarm over sink and walls, where there is no food or residue.  They circled on the hand sanitizer, my garlic and other plastic spice jars (now cleaned to remove trail scents).  And, they circle on me.

Thank you for the tips!

PS: just ordered 10 pounds of diaotomaceous earth.  It can be slurried and sprayed on walls, so when it dries it dessicates.  Huffington Post had run a test of what worked and that one killed/stopped the ants.

Hi brainout,

This is a "rubiscund smothering ridofants" guarantee - a bit messy but completely safe for kids and pets:   

2) Inside - eg: in the kitchen -  sprinkle the talc along their tracks (windowsills etc) and entry points. A couple of days later the ants will have just disappeared!

3) Outside - dust the talc thickly around their nests and wherever the little blighters pop up between paving stones or bricks.

Why does this work? Ants are insects which breathe through little holes along their sides. The fine talc simply smothers them. Also I suspect the perfume additives in talc might help mess up their own scent trails.

Cheers :)   

*Ralph's brand from LA, meaning back when I lived there, in 1980-1.  Yikes.

Edited by brainout, 03 August 2015 - 10:09 AM.

(Away, Notifications Off) AUDIT PREMISES, my guidon.  -- brainout or brainouty on vimeo or Youtube, domain brainout.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users