Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

How to transfer LARGE video files from iPhone 6 plus?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 iampermanent

iampermanent

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:17 PM

Posted 22 July 2015 - 03:39 AM

Hi guys,

I recorded a video from my cousin's wedding which is 16 minutes long and is over 1GB in size on my iPhone 6 plus - it doesn't seem to want to be transferred to anywhere.

I've tried to upload it via Dropbox on my iPhone, connecting my iPhone to my computer via USB to drag and copy into either Dropbox or just anywhere on my computer. I even used the auto-play Scanner and Camera Wizard.

It always looks like it's uploading but then fails, apparently lots of people have had this problem.

I'd really like to get this file off my iPhone, as it's a waste of a GB that I will never be watching on my iPhone. Please help!! 

Regards,

Justin

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,625 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:17 PM

Posted 02 August 2015 - 01:34 PM

Do you have a Windows PC (what OS) or a Mac?

#3 iampermanent

iampermanent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:37 AM

I have a Windows PC. Windows XP 32-bit :) 

#4 iampermanent

iampermanent
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 30 posts
  •  

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:15 AM

I actually found a great app that worked for exporting large files https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/simple-transfer-backup-sync-share-photo-video/id420821506?mt=8

only on iOS tho

Edited by Al1000, 24 May 2017 - 08:01 AM.
removed reference to banned spammer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users