Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Is my PC being hacked ?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AUTOTRAIN42

AUTOTRAIN42

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 21 July 2015 - 10:15 PM

Hi everyone, I have reason to believe that someone I know is hacking my PC.  But I don't know much about PC let alone Hacking. So I set something up and here is what happened. I was hoping some of you can help me.

I bought a new laptop window 8 and I dint tell or show it to anyone except the person I believe is hacking me. I waited for few hours and turn my PC on. I found an unknown device in my device manager. I don't know what to do so I grab my phone and took pics. As I was taking pics that person repeatedly call my phone. I didn't answer and continue to take pics. Later she came to my place for no reason. She looks pale and scared. She asked me If I bought a Bluetooth speaker which I did for my car. She want to see it and at that point I asked her to leave. I am attaching the image.

in image number 1. you would see 6 device. my PC, my mouse, my phone my router, and you will see an unknown phone (z970) and unknown device (

In image number 2. the unknown device ( Bree/ Casey )

in image number 3 .. the unknown device is window media share.

in image number 4.. the unknown phone and its information.

I don't care about unknown device or phone inside my PC but what really bother me is that as soon as I found it she call me and its her name on the device.  what was she trying to do. How did she get inside my pc she live 20 miles away ? Please help.

Attached Files

Edited by hamluis, 22 July 2015 - 06:35 AM.
Moved from Win 8 to Gen Security - Hamluis.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users