Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Game Crashes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aaron2006

Aaron2006

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:29 AM

hi ive been playing just two games on my pc,im using a radeon 9250 graphics card,and both crash,after just a few minutes or somtimes an hour or two.i get an error message saying drivers stop responding on one game and it changes the resolution.on the other game it stops playing and sends it back to the destop.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 AmBush

AmBush

• Members
  • 46 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:46 PM

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:53 AM

i get an error message saying drivers stop responding on one game and it changes the resolution.

Have you tried updating Your Drivers? Don't forget to UN-install the existing ones first :thumbsup:

*EDIT* Forgot to mention check ATI Site for an UN-Installer (Maybe An ATI User could give directions)

Edited by AmBush, 11 July 2006 - 10:58 PM.

K.I.S.S "Keep It Simple and Straightforward"

Logged on since July 1996 and Still learning.

Posted Image

#3 Wizdabest

Wizdabest

• Members
  • 684 posts
  •  
  • Local time:08:46 AM

Posted 11 July 2006 - 11:43 AM

secondly, what are the games? Apart from keeping everything as updated as possible, maybe it could be that the games require a better video card.

Edited by Wizdabest, 11 July 2006 - 11:57 AM.

#4 jgweed

jgweed

• Members
  • 28,473 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:46 AM

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:31 PM

Make sure, in addition to checking to see that you have the latest drivers, that you have installed any patches for the game itself.
Regards,
John
Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one should be silent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users