hey guys, i just recently had my hard drive fail, i got it fixed but apparently i need to reinstall everything for my computer to run again.. i am not tech savvy so i have no clue what the guy was talking about. i am unable to find out what he is talking about because, he said it would be extra for consultation fees or something... as is, i am able to:
1. turn on my computer
2. sign into my account
3. use internet explorer/google chrome
4. type normally and listen to music fine.
i am unable to
1. use the store app on my computer because i technically have no updates but when i go to search for updates i get this error code
2. i cannot play any of my PC disk based games e.g "star wars: empire at war"
3. i cannot watch any disk based movies e.g "Mr. and Mrs. smith" "Braveheart" and "We were Soldiers
i started to follow this help post on another site, but i have much more faith in this site...
what i started to do was:
Edited by shoot259, 21 July 2015 - 08:37 AM.