Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

problem charging

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shoot259

shoot259

• Members
  • 77 posts
  •  
  • Local time:06:40 AM

Posted 20 July 2015 - 08:12 AM

hey guys... its been awhile.. ok so i own a samsung galaxy core only about 3/4 months old, i was at work and it fell in my sink which was filled with water... it was in there for maybe 30seconds.. i got it out of the water.. took it apart and put the 3 peices seperately into a piece of towel until i could go home... once i got home i put it in rice for 24 hrs.. i got it out and put it back together and it worked fine after the screen began to register my finger... now 48hrs later my phone is dead.. and whenever i attempt to charge my phone it says "charging paused, temperature too low"... meanwhile it was almost hot as a summer day outside.. i know it isnt the charger that is the issue.. i swapped with a friend to try it and got same message. if i could get some help i would be thankful

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Eddie7

Eddie7

• Members
  • 41 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:40 AM

Posted 28 July 2015 - 04:33 PM

It might just be your phone that's dead. If the charger doesn't work with your phone and it works with a friend of your's phone, then it probably is the phone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users