Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Asus VE248H owners, I need some measurements!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SBSROGUE

SBSROGUE

• Members
  • 1 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:12 AM

Posted 20 July 2015 - 02:08 AM

I currently own a VG248QE and I would like to purchase a VE248H and wall mount the two together on the same Dual Monitor stand. 

However, I need to know the distance between one of the top VESA mount holes to the top of the VE248H on a vertical axis, so I can compare this to the VG248QE. Please make sure you measure the distance accurately, with the ruler/measuring device perfectly vertical.

Thanks so much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:48 AM

distance between one of the top VESA mount holes to the top of the VE248H

Welcome to Bleeping Computer SBSROGUE.

If you would please explain what VESA is?  I do not see that anywhere in your description?  Thanks!

#3 YeahBleeping

YeahBleeping

• Members
  • 1,258 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:12 AM

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:56 AM

@Softeyes.. Basically VESA is what the brackets on the back side of the monitor are called for mounting a tv/monitor onto a wall .. they are called VESA mounts a standard defined by the Video Electronics Standards Association.  In this case the holes are set up at 100x100mm in a square but he wants to know how far from the top of the monitor to the first mounting hole.  Which only someone with that monitor will be able to answer as I was unable to locate the information in the manual.

Edited by YeahBleeping, 20 July 2015 - 11:01 AM.

#4 softeyes

softeyes

• Members
  • 1,606 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:12 AM

Posted 20 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

:clapping: Thank you YeahBleeping!  (As I sneak out of here quickly with my ruler!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users