As far as I know, everything should be updated except for the GPU drivers, as the newer ones aren't that great from Nvidia. I am not too entirely sure what caused a BSOD here, as I saw it happen when I was getting back to my PC after a quick restroom break. Also, I was unable to complete the perfmon report.
· OS - Windows 8.1
· Windows 7 came with PC, installed Windows 8.1
· Retail version of OS
· December 2012 system built
· I honestly don't remember when I re-installed windows.
· CPU: i5 3570k
· Video Card: GTX 670
· MotherBoard : ASUS Sabertooth Z77
· Power Supply - Corsair HX1050
· System Manufacturer: N/A
· Laptop or Desktop?: Desktop