Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Hi, All

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 leithanne

leithanne

• Members
  • 327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 16 July 2015 - 04:34 PM

I enjoy poking around computer forums. Now that I'm retired, learning new things is a good way to keep the synapses firing. I ended up, here, while researching Windows 10. Found plenty of info, and, also, a good, caring vibe from the community. I'm gonna like it, here.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 NickAu

NickAu

Bleepin' Fish Doctor

• 11,793 posts
  •  
  • Local time:03:34 PM

Posted 16 July 2015 - 10:58 PM

Hi leithanne :welcome: to BC.

Windows user HUH, Well nobody is perfect, Ha Ha.

Nick.

#3 leithanne

leithanne
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 327 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:38 AM

Thanks for the welcome, Nick. Perhaps you will be able to help me in my quest to attain perfection. While I've played with Linux for years, I'm only now becoming serious about it. (Ubuntu 15.04 on Vmware) When I run into trouble, you'll be the first to know. ~g~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users