Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dirty Bomb issues

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 POKEGAMERZ

POKEGAMERZ

• Members
  • 227 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:36 PM

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:16 PM

Alright so today I just recently downloaded a game called Dirty Bomb off of Steam and I try to join a match and the game will just close on me for no reason. I din't no why this happens but I have the recommended system requirements for my PC and maybe even higher than the recommended system requirements.

Here are my specs-

1 MSI Z97 PC Mate Motherboard.

2 Intel Core i5-4570 3.2 GHz CPU.

3 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 GPU.

4 8GB RAM.

5 1TB Hard Drive.

6 DirectX 11.

7 Windows 7 64 Bit/ Ubuntu 15.04 64 Bit Operating Systems (dual boot system).

Those are my specs and keep in mind that I downloaded Dirty Bomb on Windows. I'm still confused as to why this happens as my PC is capable enough of running Advanced Warfare. Please explain to me why this happens and please post your best answer here. Even game debate says my recommended requirements are perfect.

Edited by POKEGAMERZ, 16 July 2015 - 12:30 PM.

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users