Please run Malwarebytes AntiMalware
1) Double-click on mbam-setup.exe, then click on Run to install the application, follow the prompts through the installation.
2) Malwarebytes will automatically open. If this is the first time you have run this version of Malwarbytes you will see an image like the one below.
Click on Update Now, after Malwarebytes is updated click on Scan.
If this isn't the first time you have run this version, then you will see an image like the one below. Click on Scan
You will be prompted to update Malwarebytes, to do so click on Update Now.
3) The scan will automatically run now.
4) When the scan is complete the results will be displayed. Click on Delete All.
5) Please post the Malwarebytes log.
To find your Malwarebytes log,download mbam-check.exe
and save it to your desktop.
To open the log double click on mbam-check.exe on your desktop. Copy and paste the log in your topic.
Please run TDSSKiller.
Please download TDSSKiller from here and save it to your Desktop.
The log for the TDSSKiller can be very long. If you go to the bottom of the log to where you find Scan finished you will see the results of the scan. If it shows Detected object count: 0 and Actual detected object count: 0, this means that nothing malicious was found and you will not need to post the log.
1. Doubleclick on TDSSKiller.exe to run the application, then click on Change parameters.
2. Check Loaded Modules, Verify Driver Digital Signature, and Detect TDLFS file system.
If you are asked to reboot because an "Extended Monitoring Driver is required" please click Reboot now.
3. Click Start Scan and allow the scan process to run.
4. If threats are detected select Cure (if available) for all of them unless otherwise instructed.
***Do NOT select Delete!
Click on Continue.
5. Click on Reboot computer.
Please copy the TDSSKiller.[Version]_[Date]_[Time]_log.txt file found in your root directory (typically c:\) and paste it into your next reply.
Note: The log may be very long. You may need to break it into parts to post the whole log.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Please download Emsisoft Emergency Kit and save it to your desktop. Double click on the EmsisoftEmergencyKit file you downloaded to extract its contents and create a shortcut on the desktop. Leave all settings as they are and click the Extract button at the bottom. A folder named EEK will be created in the root of the drive (usually c:\).
- After extraction please double-click on the new Start Emsisoft Emergency Kit icon on your desktop.
- The first time you launch it, Emsisoft Emergency Kit will recommend that you allow it to download updates. Please click Yes so that it downloads the latest database updates.
- When update is complete, click Malware Scan. When asked if you want the scanner to scan for Potentially Unwanted Programs, click Yes. Emsisoft Emergency Kit will start scanning.
- When the scan is completed click Quarantine selected objects. Note: This option is only available if malicious objects were detected during the scan. If this is the case select Delete selected.
- When the threats have been quarantined, click the View report button in the lower-right corner, and the scan log will be opened in Notepad.
- Please save the log in Notepad on your desktop and post the contents in your next reply.
- When you close Emsisoft Emergency Kit, it will give you an option to sign up for a newsletter. This is optional, and is not necessary for the malware removal process.
Edited by dc3, 18 July 2015 - 08:48 AM.