Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

FlashPlayer Dead

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kalmly

kalmly

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 PM

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

I recently - only a few days ago - updated Flash. I use a couple other music sites. Today, neither RadioTunes nor Pandora would work for me. Both said I needed to update Flash.  I did. But it looked to me like the same update number. Anyway, I downloaded it, and installed. No luck with the music sites. Same messages. I rebooted, thinking that might help. No luck.

I do have Flash set to "Ask to Activate" but it is set to Activate on both sites. It worked fine yesterday and all the days before that.

Anybody else having trouble with Shockwave Flash?

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Kalmly

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 kalmly

kalmly
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 101 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:15 PM

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:50 PM

OK.  I changed the setting on Flash to ALWAYS Activate and now it is working.  A glitch in something, but I don't know what. I guess you don't need to respond — unless of course you have a better solution than the one I used. I know turning it on is not a great idea.

#3 Condobloke

Condobloke

Outback Aussie @ 54.2101 N, 0.2906 W

• Members
  • 5,810 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:15 PM

Posted 15 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

Something HERE may help...

Condobloke ...Outback Australian  

fed up with Windows antics...??....LINUX IS THE ANSWER....I USE LINUX MINT 18.3  EXCLUSIVELY.

Microsoft gives you Windows, Linux gives you the whole house...

It has been said that time heals all wounds. I don't agree. The wounds remain. Time - the mind, protecting its sanity - covers them with some scar tissue and the pain lessens, but it is never gone. Rose Kennedy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users