Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Greetings Near And Far

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Astrobot

Astrobot

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:01:42 PM

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:27 PM

I am new to this forum, here to solve an issue... interesting. There seems to be a forum for just about anything under the sun. Is Bleeping in Bleeping Computers used like Blanking as would be used in Blanking Computers? If so does that make the members of this board Blanking Computer people? And I mean that in a good way.
Bleeping Spyware! :thumbsup:

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,493 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:42 PM

Posted 10 July 2006 - 06:44 PM

HI Astrobot , and welcome to blanking, err booping, uhh bleepingcomputer.
Yeah thats the ticket.
Well post your problem and help is on it's way..
How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#3 Astrobot

Astrobot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:02 PM

I have been on this site for nearly an hour and my current problem is that I do not know where to post my problem. Seems when I go to the topic concerning the issue that I have it will not let me post???? What's up with this Bleepingsite? Is this site legit or is it a Bleepingsham??? It is getting much later in the day, the Bleepingsun is going down, it is Bleepinghot and Im running out of Bleepingtime to resolve this issue today.
Oh thanks for the reply at least I know that someone else is caught in this Matrix for the time being. :thumbsup:

#4 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,493 posts
  •  

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:16 PM

Hello again, this is one of the most helpful sites I've ever found. It certainly is legit.

What category is your issue?
Sorry that you are having trouble posting... did you read this

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/33007/how-to-create-a-topic/

Here also is a list of forum moderators

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/ind...mp;CODE=leaders

If you still have a problem communicating, 'PM' ,button on far right any one of them, they'll be glad to walk you thru anything.. :thumbsup:
or just post back here

Edited by boopme, 10 July 2006 - 07:18 PM.

How do I get help? Who is helping me?For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear....Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#5 tg1911

tg1911

Lord Spam Magnet

• Members
  • 19,274 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:42 PM

Posted 10 July 2006 - 07:53 PM

Hello, Astrobot.
Welcome to Bleeping Computer.
MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P, CPU: Phenom II X4 955 Deneb BE, HS/F: CoolerMaster V8, RAM: 2 x 1G Kingston HyperX DDR2 800, VGA: ECS GeForce Black GTX 560, PSU: Antec TruePower Modular 750W, Soundcard: Asus Xonar D1, Case: CoolerMaster COSMOS 1000, Storage: Internal - 2 x Seagate 250GB SATA, 2 x WD 1TB SATA; External - Seagate 500GB USB, WD 640GB eSATA, 3 x WD 1TB eSATA

Become a BleepingComputer fan: Facebook

#6 Astrobot

Astrobot
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2006 - 10:44 AM

Thanks again for the greetings. I had contracted the "Trust Cleaner"[color=#FF0000] spyware on my computer and after doing some research the other day online about it this site seemed to be the most helpful. Since I could not add a reply in the forum about this topic yesterday (?) I sent a PM to one of the administrators (Grinler) and received a speedy response that evening. I had gotten hung up on the instructions and did not know how to proceed. Grinler confirmed that I was on track and to just follow through which I did this morning and hopefully I have nuked this little spy bugger.
Thanks again, have a Bleepinggoodday!
:thumbsup:

#7 boopme

boopme

To Insanity and Beyond

• Global Moderator
  • 73,493 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2006 - 12:42 PM

Glad you made it. Told ya it's the place ... see ya in the forums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users