Haxcom_Disega, can you please answer couple of questions before going to diagnostic your computer?
1) Have you update your bios recently?
2) Do you have your motherboard and graphics card drivers up to date?
3) Can you confirm that you power management mode is set to "High Performance" instead of power saving? You can check this by going to Power options
4) Does ASUS telling you to press F1 key to enter bios in order to restore settiings when you seeing that error message?
Once you answer those questions, i want you to follow my instructions to diagnostic your computer
1) Download CPUID HWMonitor from this site,(http://www.cpuid.com/softwares/hwmonitor.html), after you download and install, let it runs on your background until you complete my instructions.
2) Please download and install Aida64 System stress test software,(http://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xe) once you finish down and install, run this software then go to tools tab on your upper left hand > System stability test > make sure all of them are check then click " Start", you will notice your mouse movement will start getting laggy that indicates that your system is been fully stress test 100% on every single components. Let this thing runs approximately 30 minutes to an hour.
3) Please download Cinebench R15(http://www.maxon.net/products/cinebench/overview.html), scroll all the way down until you see " Download Maxon Cinebench", once you are done please open the software and runs CPU testing NOT CPU SINGLE CORE atleast 5 times to confirm is stable, this software will test your CPU against real world rendering applications
4) Now time to test your GPU, please download and install Unigine Heaven benchmark(https://unigine.com/products/heaven/) and Unigine Valley benchmark(https://unigine.com/products/valley/), Let this thing runs all the scenes, after that click " Benchmark" on your top left hand corner. But before of running this make sure the preset settings is set to Extreme when you open these two software.
5) Once you done, please post a picture of CPUID HWMonitor idling temperature before you run these stress test and one after you finish run this stress test. Also, if you can post Cinbench score, Unigine Heaven score, and Unigine Valley benchmark score then that would be great to see what is going on.
Edited by JerkyMcDilerino, 15 July 2015 - 01:37 AM.