Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Dell XPS 1530 Works fine for awhile then starts beeping

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JazzMahn

JazzMahn

• Members
  • 403 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:30 AM

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:15 PM

I have a Dell XPS 1530 Laptop that is running Windows 8.1 Home Premium.  When I first start up the computer it runs fine.  After it runs for 10 to 15 minutes  it will begin beeping.  If I wait a few minutes the beeping will stop but then come back on again. 

There are no errors showing in device manager.  It is not overheating.  I've run Malawarebytes, Super Anti Spyware, and Ccleaner.  There are no threats in any of the scans.

It isn't a BIOS code.  I don't know if one of the internal hardware is going bad or what.

Any ideas would sure be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 OldPhil

OldPhil

Doppleganger

• Members
  • 4,157 posts
  •  
  • Local time:12:30 PM

Posted 14 July 2015 - 08:02 PM

How many beeps most fit one or another code.

Honesty & Integrity Above All!

#3 reckonankit

reckonankit

• Members
  • 86 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:00 PM

Posted 15 July 2015 - 04:41 AM

If you have only single beep then be problem to video card 2 or 3 beep its mean problem in RAM if  PC continuous beep its mean you have problem in processor. you can go to service center to laptop and check that processor is working fine or not

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users