My really new computer which used to be rocket fast is suddenly experiencing frequent hangups and freezes. I have to hold the power button to restart it as this is the only way for me to proceed. It gets very frustrating and I am sure not good for the SSD. I have attached the 2 zip files requested. I am trying to run the perfmon report but keep on getting an error. I will restart my computer again and see if that helps to generate the report. Thanks.
Update: I now have both files uploaded.
· OS - Windows 7
· What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
· Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? Yes. However, it was on the HDD and I used samsung’s transfer tool to transfer the OS to the SSD.
· Age of system (hardware): 2.5 years
· Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? No
· CPU- Inter core i7-3770 @3.40 GHz
· Video Card AMD Radeon HD 7700
· MotherBoard - Dell
· Power Supply - brand & wattage
· System Manufacturer Dell
· Exact model number Dell XPS 8500
Edited by direfan, 13 July 2015 - 10:49 PM.