Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus attacking video performance

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 buczubuczu

buczubuczu

• Members
  • 18 posts
  •  
  • Local time:07:43 AM

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:01 PM

Hi there. It's been a while since I type here last time, but thanks to You guys, my main computer is still running after almost 6years from now.However, my second PC started to behave irrationally.
First - the longer I use PC, the more troubles with video I do have. Some people might say "hey, check GPU". Yes, it's quite warm, but it doesn't hurts when I touch it. Nice, warmy place on PCB, so I guess that no overheating takes place. Also, sensors show up to 80 Celcius Degree. I know it's not so cold, but GPU should be fine. But, I think it's something else - many of my websites behave in extraordinary way - either it loads for a split of second to become gray all along, sometimes ANY buttons on that page doesn't work (don't know why), also find it disturbing to fulfil some online docs with fields to fulfil - PC behave like it "forgot" what I just put there.
What's more, my outpost firewall is doing haywire again. Not with the warnings, instead of that I'm having big problems with getting into options of any kind - part of active screen freezes and show either white background, or gray one, or desktop with icons. The same stuff happens with foobar 2k, chrome or Firefox, Skype etc. However, none of it shows when I'm playing games like carmageddon TDR 2k, age of empires 1 or 2, worms Armageddon. Looks weird to me that games could be displayed normally, but desktop cannot.
I've tried to download drivers from ati website - but again. My PC shows me gray for the first time, couple reloads changed only fields to fulfil to empty ones. I've tried it with Firefox, but fox betrayed me with text about xul.dll file. When I wanted to uninstall it, PC told me, that access to uninstaller is impossible. After downloading a stub of 39 and get it running, every time it stops on the same spot with title "download stopped". Of course, that doesn't stop me from browsing internet without any errors.
No scans have been provided yet. My current GPU diode shows 79 Celcius on desktop. Also - my matrix screensaver can't display letters anymore - either only sentences (without effects of falling letter chains), or nothing (depends on what?).
If this topic is placed wrong, I'm sorry - actually don't know if it's software or hardware.
By the way - Radeon HD3650 with 512 dram, Windows Xp sp3.
What's more - I'm having some stupid errors with total commander out of system resources error, my Skype was getting nervous (also crashes, 0045d4b0), bigger and bigger part of my apps shows crc error. Could it be slow death of my HDD?

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users