I have just installed and tried the CyberGhost (free version/mode) and I was pretty amazed!
And it all looks so simple! There is just a few settings you can choose from - it's pretty much automatic. Incredible!
I have a couple of questions:
1. Can you please explain a bit on what's going on behind the scenes with CyberGhost? How the magic happens?
2. Am I now safe to log into my bank account and email even when I'm using an unsecured WiFi in a Caffee? Is CyberGhost THE thing to use in such situations?
3. When using it SpeedTest would sometime shows me DL speed that is higher than the one that my ISP provides. Is that real, is it even possible?
4. Does it work for absolutely all outgoing connections from my computer? Or only for the web browser? What about Skype for example?
5. In the free version, when CD disconnects after 3 hours, do you get a message/notification that the VPN is off? I hope so.
6. Are there any dangers in using CyberGhost, any at all? It installed a TAP Windows Adapter V9. What does that mean? It stays there even when I quit CyberGhost.
7. Are there any other changes to the PC? No hidden background processes or spying or anything bad at all? It seems too good to be true, that's why I'm so worried.