Recently my computer has been randomly BSOD (often when watching youtube vid), suspect it could be something to do with my hardware but I can't confirm that.
I have attached Premon+SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip, please help on this
OS - 7 ultimate
· x86 (32-bit)
· Free Dos, this is a custom make computer
· full retail version
· Age of system (hardware)- 6-7 years
· Age of OS installation - i have re-installed few times, couldn't recall when was the last time i reinstall this.
· CPU -core 2 duo 6700
· Video Card - power color ATI Radeon 3850
· MotherBoard - Gigabyte GA-EP35-DS3L
· Power Supply - gigabyte GE-R460-V1
· System Manufacturer -
· Exact model number (if laptop, check label on bottom)