Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Virus won't met me run antivirus and CPU at 100% - svchost.exe

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 asterik216

asterik216

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:28 AM

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:52 PM

So I don't know what got on my computer but I really need it removed. It blocks me from installing anything that might get rid of it and it disabled the .exe for antivirus that was already on my computer. It is also macing out my CPU and it stays at 100% usage and its svchost.exe taking up 90% + of my processor but using up like 3.7k memory. If someone can help me to remove this thing completely and clean up my rig I would really appreciate it.

Thank You

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 asterik216

asterik216
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:44 PM

Attached File  FRST.txt   61.06KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Addition.txt   49.93KB   0 downloads

#3 Orange Blossom

Orange Blossom

OBleepin Investigator

• 36,696 posts
  •  

Posted 12 July 2015 - 01:24 AM

Hello asterik216 and welcome to BC :welcome:

I see that you previously posted on this matter here:  http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/582444/virus-disables-programs/

I know how frustrating it is when your computer isn't working properly.  Let me assure you that your topic isn't lost, forgotten, or ignored.  We work with hundreds of logs every day, so we have devised a means of seeing only those topics that don't have responses yet.  At the moment, we have 36 unanswered topics, the oldest dated July 7, 2015  at 8:37 p.m. Eastern Daylight Savings time in the U.S.A.  Your log topic is dated July 10, 2015 at 3:58 p.m. using the same time zone.

Our volunteer MRT team members have various levels of expertise and training, so while we try to take the oldest logs, it is often the skill level of the particular helper and sometimes the operating system that dictates which logs get selected first. Some infections are more complicated than others and require a higher skill level to remove. Without that skill level attempted removal could result in disastrous results. In other instances, the helper may not be familiar with the operating system that you are using, since they use another. In either case, neither of us would want someone to assist you who is not familiar with your issue and attempt to fix it.

Please be patient. It may take several days to get a response but your log will be reviewed and answered as soon as possibleI advise checking your topic once a day for responses as the e-mail notification system is unreliable.

If HelpBot replies to your topic, PLEASE follow Step One so it will report your topic to the team members.

To avoid confusion, I am closing this topic pending later deletion.

Orange Blossom ~ forum moderator

Help us help you. If HelpBot replies, you MUST follow step 1 in its reply so we know you need help.

Orange Blossom

An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure

SpywareBlaster, WinPatrol Plus, ESET Smart Security, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware, NoScript Firefox ext., Norton noscript

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users