Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Google Earth save

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mhoss49

mhoss49

• Members
  • 56 posts
  •  
  • Local time:11:34 PM

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:19 PM

There are 3 route save options in google earth.Save To My Places.....Save Places As.....Save My Places. I have a routing program named Tyre To Travel which allows a saved created route made in google earth to be imported into Tyre to travel and then sent to my Garmin GPS. I used to do this very easily in google maps until google came out with new google maps and eliminated the classic version which had save to my places. Now I am trying to do this with google earth. Save Places As and Save My Places will highlight for those options, but the one required to save and import to Tyre To Travel is ( Save To My Places ) won't highlight. Any ideas!!!!!

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 gigawert

gigawert

• Members
  • 1,304 posts
  •  
  • Local time:09:34 PM

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:48 PM

Wouldn't this topic go under "All Other Applications"?

John 3:16

"God loved the world so much that He gave His uniquely-sired Son, with the result that anyone who believes in Him would never perish but have eternal life."

#3 noknojon

noknojon

• Banned
  • 10,871 posts
  •  
  • Local time:02:34 PM

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:37 AM

@ gigawert

If you wish to "report" a post for being in the wrong area (rather than answer it) there is a Report button at the bottom right side of the reply box.
See This Topic for more information .....

Thank You -

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users