Your UEFI/BIOS (version 1.0.18) dates from 2009. Please check at the manufacturer's website to see if there are any UEFI/BIOS updates available for your system. If you are able to install the update through Windows (without booting from an external drive), then go ahead and update it. WARNING - if the computer might shut down during this procedure, please don't do it, as this may physically damage the computer and prevent it from booting.
There's at least one program being blocked on your system due to incompatibility - I have to wonder how many others are installed.
Unfortunately the reports don't name the problem program.
We can start messing around with this, but it can turn into a very long troubleshooting session without any guarantee of success
I'm thinking that this machine may not be suitable for W10, and as such it may be best to revert to W7 (if possible).
If you want to continue messing with it, then let's start with this report:
Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (run eventvwr.msc from the "Run" dialog)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
Edited by usasma, 29 August 2015 - 04:32 PM.
My browser caused a flood of traffic, sio my IP address was banned. Hope to fix it soon. Will get back to posting as soon as Im able. - John
(my website: http://www.carrona.org/
)**If you need a more detailed explanation, please ask for it. I have the Knack
. ** If I haven't replied in 48 hours, please send me a message. My eye problems have recently increased and I'm having difficult reading posts. (23 Nov 2017)FYI - I am completely blind in the right eye and ~30% blind in the left eye.
<p>If the eye problems get worse suddenly, I may not be able to respond.If that's the case and help is needed, please PM a staff member for assistance.