Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

I be coming for learnin' =)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ShaaNewb

ShaaNewb

• Members
  • 9 posts
  •  
  • Local time:10:50 PM

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:31 PM

I have a little bit of experience fiddling around with cpus, gpus, mobo, ram, etc, but I don't consider myself anywhere knowledgeable enough to offer help or advice to anyone. (Especially anyone who will say I'm the one advised them if the advice doesn't work out. :notme: )

2 reasons for me to be here is to get help. You can help me here at this link. It is very important to me. It is my very first ground up pc build.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/t/582388/first-build-help-me-make-sure-i-get-it-right-gigabyte-970agtx750fx43508gb/

The second reason for my being here is to learn your ways. I would love to be proficient, and dare I say excel at the art of being smart enough to confidently offer help and advice online and to my friends. I know it will take tens of thousand of minutes to learn and relearn, I plan to do it in my spare time, I think I will enjoy it, and hopefully make some friends and mentors along the way.

Take a look a the link above. lol

ShaaNewb

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

#2 Chris Cosgrove

Chris Cosgrove

• 6,875 posts
  •  
  • Local time:05:50 AM

Posted 10 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

Welcome to BC, and if it is any consolation we are all still learning !

Chris Cosgrove

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users