Register a free account to unlock additional features at BleepingComputer.com
Welcome to BleepingComputer, a free community where people like yourself come together to discuss and learn how to use their computers. Using the site is easy and fun. As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged in. Other benefits of registering an account are subscribing to topics and forums, creating a blog, and having no ads shown anywhere on the site.

Click here to Register a free account now! or read our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Photo

Been ddosed by a hacker group. Then My Linux computer may have a virus?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 thegreatestdj

thegreatestdj

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:41 PM

Hello everyone,

let me explain my story. I was doing a live broadcast of doing gaming. Then some some members of a hacking group. I know what hacking group. But I can say it in this forum. So they Came in. And said these some of these things in the chat....

• hitlar was a nice guy
  • delete system32
  • your mic is muted
  • hail hitlar
  • And some other things that I can't  say in this forum. 

Then after a cople of minutes. They launched a ddos attack. I don't know how they got my ip from YouTube Live Broadcast. I was out for 30 minutes with incoming ddos attacks. Nothing to do. But wait. When the ddos attack was over. I noticed some strange thing on my Ubuntu Linux Computer. My internet connection was going on and off. Webcam light was on. Even when I turned of the broadcasting software and closed it. My mouse was glitchy. And I'm worrying they are using key loggers to steal passwords and my information. I'm pritty scared to use my computer. plus I'm my router is OpenWrt Linux. I hope they didn't put a virus on my router. 

please help me

BC AdBot (Login to Remove)

m

#2 thegreatestdj

thegreatestdj
  • Topic Starter

• Members
  • 3 posts
  •  
  • Local time:04:57 AM

Posted 09 July 2015 - 06:56 PM

Sorry about the long post.